Monday 10 August 2020

Instant Email Address

Instant Email Address



The sophisticated app enables you to create disposable email addresses for free just by activating it.
Your account simultaneously maintains multiple email addresses, which you can utilize for different purposes.
As the service does not have an expiry date, the addresses can be used permanently.

- “There is a website requiring email authentication to sign up, but I don’t want to receive spam messages and newsletters…”
- “Someone I’m not very close asked for my email address…”
- “I need a dedicated contact email address and web form for our event”
- “There are people I’m not that close but want to keep in touch”
The app perfectly caters for all these needs!

The app’s features are as follows:


instant email address apk

 instant email address apk google play Store



0 comments:

কমেন্ট স্পাম লিংক দেওয়া থেকে বিরত থাকুন! অন্যথায় কমেন্ট Approved হবে না!